100% and Trek pulled out all the stops for TFR's downhill athletes in Scotland
The biggest mountain bike race of the year deserves the freshest look. This year, Trek Factory Racing’s Loris Vergier (France), Bodhi Kuhn (Canada) and Hattie Harnden (Great Britain) will tackle a mean World Championships course in Fort William with slick new kits styled with their nations’ colors, and Sessions featuring Trek’s “Argent Drizzle” paint scheme.
Check out lots of detailed shots of the bikes and kits below. Then at the bottom, read when and how to watch this weekend’s racing.
If you live in North America, you can catch DH World Championships events on FloSports. If you’re in Europe, see this list of broadcasters provided by PinkBike. The schedule of events is as follows:
Thursday, Aug. 3
- Women’s junior qualifications – 11:30 a.m. ET
- Men’s junior qualifications – 12 p.m. ET
Friday, Aug. 4
- Women’s elite qualifications – 7 a.m. ET
- Men’s elite qualifications – 7:30 a.m. ET
- Women’s junior finals – 9:30 a.m. ET
- Men’s junior finals – 10:30 a.m. ET
Saturday, Aug. 5
- Women’s elite finals – 7:30 a.m. ET
- Men’s elite finals – 9 a.m. ET