Join the team this winter on Zwift's Adventure Stache rides
Beginning Nov. 27, some of Trek Factory Racing’s best and brightest off road riders will lead a series of virtual Zwift Podcast rides. Join in, and cruise at a social pace with riders like Evie Richards, Stéphane Tempier and Jolanda Neff as they discuss their lives and careers in a freewheeling conversation with Payson McElveen, pro mountain biker and host of the Adventure Stache Podcast.
Throughout the ride, you’ll be able to interact with your ride leader and podcast guest (just be sure to stay stay near their beacon).
Full lineup below.
- Nov. 27, 11 a.m. ET – Evie Richards, two-time under-23 world cyclocross champion and under-23 British cross country champion | Ride details
- Dec. 4, 11 a.m. ET – Hattie Harnden, two-time junior British cross country AND cyclocross champion | Ride details
- Dec. 18, 11 a.m. ET – Stéphane Tempier, two-time under-23 French cross country champion and 2012 Olympian | Ride details
- Jan. 1, 11 a.m. ET (New Year’s Day!) – Ellen Noble, two-time under-23 American cyclocross champion | Ride details
- Jan. 8, 2:30 p.m. ET – Anton Cooper, four-time New Zealand cross country national champion (note: that’s 8:30 a.m. on Jan. 9 in New Zealand)
- Jan. 15, 11 a.m. ET – Maddie Munro, third place in 2020 junior cyclocross World Championship, and brand new Trek Factory Racing member | Ride details
- Feb. 12, 11 a.m. ET – Jolanda Neff, 2017 cross country world champion and three-time World Cup winner
About the host
McElveen will be the series’ emcee. He is a decorated mountain biker himself, taking bronze at the United States cross country national championships in 2017, and winning the marathon cross country national championship twice.
He has been the host of the Adventure Stache Podcast since early 2019, and has hosted guests from all corners inside and outside the cycling world, including NBA legend Reggie Miller and esports speedrunner Grand Poobear.
As a reward for hopping on your bike and listening in, you’ll unlock the exclusive Adventure Stache racing kit within Zwift, and save up Drops (Zwift’s form of currency) to put towards adding the new Trek Supercaliber to your virtual stable.
Click here for more information about the series, and as always enjoy your ride.